Thursday, September 11, 2008

BLOGGIN

I am so confused with this blogging stuff, You know I love looking at everyones and mine is BLAH. How come it can't be easier? I think I am changing this to just Shalice's blog, Dusty is not much of a contributor and all the things I find that I want to put on here are to "girly" SO he can be on it, but it's gonna be mine.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Good Grief! Its about time you updated your blog, I can only look at Cortez for so long! Don't worry about Dusty, Brett thinks our blog is an "invasion of privacy". What??? He won't admit it, but I know he checks it to see what pics are on it because he is always saying "dont take pictures because I know they will be on the blog!"

Crazy Like a Fox said...

I agree with Lyndsey, its about time you updated your blog! I think it looks great!