Thursday, October 30, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2006

So I was thinking before I started checking my pictures what we were for Halloween in 2006. It was driving me crazy, then I realized OH YEAH WE WENT TO CANCUN! It wasn't on Halloween but we left super early the next day and so we ended up staying home and not spending money on costumes and spending more in CANCUN. I do have a few pictures from Teryn and Macy in their costumes.

Braydon, Teryn, Braxdon, and Macy


T Bug and Braxdon
All of us in Cancun
Dusty and Me
Lorrie and her fanny pack. There is a story behind this... Lorrie walked around all week, and all over Cancun with this fanny pack. We kept telling her that I didn't think they even made them anymore, and maybe she should get a purse or something. I hope Brian doesn't let you were that around Jamaica ;). But you know I love ya Lorrie!
Oh but look we did find some place that sold fanny packs!

Becky and Jake passed out by the pool.
Dusty and me by the ruins
The girls before the rain hit
Our VAN that got us to the ruins
AHH! Becky and Jakes lost luggage finally arrived
Oh and Lorrie's swollen foot
Becky directing us where to go in Cozumel
The beach at Cozumel

1 comment:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

HEY NOW! That fanny pack was cool! Okay, maybe not cool, but it was functional! And you just had to show my fat foot?!?! Thanks for the good trip down memory lane though - that was sooo much fun! And yes, Bryan already vetoed the fanny pack for Jamaica :-(