
Yesterday me and Dusty had a much needed DATE! We decided to hit another 50's best dishes..(sorry Cole and Audrey) But this was sooo good we will go back again!
Seafood Guacamole
at Maria Maria
Guacamole purists may get their pincers in a knot over this one, but it's not quite a catch: It combines the clean, green flavor of the avocado with briny lump crabmeat and sassy shrimp salpicon to add zip. And it's served up in one of the best-looking dinning rooms in town.
Seafood Guacamole
at Maria Maria
Guacamole purists may get their pincers in a knot over this one, but it's not quite a catch: It combines the clean, green flavor of the avocado with briny lump crabmeat and sassy shrimp salpicon to add zip. And it's served up in one of the best-looking dinning rooms in town. Again with this 50's Best...Dusty has agreed to try it ALL... Dusty HATES, HATES oh yeah did I say HATES seafood! I was dying of laughter watching him eat chunks of shrimp and crabmeat, and who would have known that he liked it?
This fan was over the patio where we were sitting, IT WAS HUGE! I am mad because I never took a picture of the patio. It reminded us so much of Maui, the birds were everywhere and almost hit me in the head a few times. All and all we had a great DATE!


4 comments:
Yummy. Tell Dusty he needs to start trying more seafood.... and sushi.
You just made my stomach growl! Sounds delish!
YUM!!!! That makes my mouth water!! Cute pic of you two lovebirds! I talked it over with Brod and you can borrow our 3 year old for a while. But I don't think that will cure Dustin's fear of having children. I can't part with the other 2! Let me know what you think ;)
That sounds so good!!!
Post a Comment