Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Robyn and Rob's Wedding July 18, 2009

Over the last weekend we went to Santa Barbara to see our good friends Robyn and Rob get married! We know these two from my work they were both students and now they are both Dentists. They are so down to earth and their relationship is so much like mine and Dusty's that we all just blend together. Their wedding was gorgeous, I had so many great pictures but after their wedding I missed placed my camera along with all of my pictures. I feel really lost right now without my camera, it is pretty much always attached to me. I had to borrow some pictures from some friends, but at least it shows how pretty the wedding was.
The Bride and Groom...Robyn and Rob
The bride walking down the aisle with her dad and mom
Our crew...we had a blast with our friends waiting for the BIG moment to happen
Before the ceremony. This place was so beautiful.
First dance as husband and wife
Our table, for thank yous they gave out jars of homemade jam from her parents homegrown berries. It is so good.
Setting up after the ceremony
Gettin Hitched!
THE CAKE...one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.
The bridal party
Her dress was to die for, She looked amazing.
The GARTER..what else?
The Hottest Dentists I know. Dr Powell and Dr Flores.

HAHA I had to add this one, Dusty kept walking around with these trays that he would randomly find...I guess he is missing PF CHANGS!

Our pretty centerpieces
The view from our table. Right through the middle is the beach.

2 comments:

Nikki Winters said...

Wow, pretty wedding. But I don't know those people, so... I just got your message. I read your blog all the time you and dusty seem so great together. You will be great parents. I'm so glad we waited to have kids, I love the time I've got to spend with my husband, but looking forward to being a mom. Good luck to you guys. Hope we see you soon, seems like it's been forever. I just seen Lynds at Grandmas party. She looks great and happy.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Pretty wedding, glad you guys had a blast.