Yesterday we went to the Cardinals vs Colt game...well it wasn't really a game for those who saw it. But it was fun and we did get to go. Here are a few pictures I couldn't find my camera battery and I guess where I found it just where I left it at work charging. Who would have guessed. So excuse the blurry photo's they are from my cell phone.

Some guy kept telling me I looked like Janet Jackson with my hat on. Um, yeah I guess so minus the color of my skin, hair color and my backside.


I am not much of a "sports fan" so when we do go to sporting events I like to people watch, here is a few people that I was checking out as I watched the game

We had AWESOME seats, we were RIGHT there for all the action to bad the Cardinals didn't really show us any action yesterday :(

Oh I got this close to the sports caster from NBC because they did get beat on national television and this guy I can't recall his name was there to broadcast the BIG lose.

The new stadium...so NICE

h and this guy was right in front of us and looked like this the whole time...I think he had a little to much fun tailgating. Oh I forgot he did get up and get a beer one time during the game
1 comment:
Isn't that Bob Costas????? Nice seats, too bad the game wasn't better! BTW, You look JUST like Janet Jackson!!!! :) haha
Post a Comment