Wednesday, March 17, 2010

San Felipe, Mexico

We went to San Felipe for the races last weekend, it was awesome and we had a blast. It was good to see Lyndsey and Austin, had been since Christmas and they helped me not feel so home sick. I didn't take a lot of pictures so I borrowed some from Jaime. Lyndsey had us covered with the 400+ photos that she took. But her camera is just way cooler then mine.

Us hanging in the hammock

Lyndsey and Me...miss my sister already


Lynn showing off her SNUGGIE
My hubby relaxing

Jaime and Me at the race
At the race, Austin liked to block everyones view
Group picture at the race

Jaime, Me and Lyndsey

Us at the beach

3 comments:

Natalee said...

I am totally jealous!!

We have not been down there since Kaedynn was 9 months old. WAY TO LONG!

The Roberts Family said...

jealous!!! we need to hang out soon!! its been too long!!!

p.s we need to try that pizza place!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

so so JEALOUS!