Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Anniversary Dinner...mmmm

For our Anniversary we tried out Caffe Boa, we have been wanting to go here for a while but didn't really have a reason to go, until now. And it was SOOO GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Us with all of our food, I was so full that night, but so worth it.

This is our chef, Dusty has made me a bit of a food critic. So every time we go somewhere new I google it and like to read the reviews and what people suggest to order. I happened to be reading a review that day about Caffe Boa and found this picture of the chef. I told our waitress that it was our anniversary a few minutes later this guy comes walking out. I recognized him right away. Dusty called me a stalker, but hey we got some free food out!



Fries
Triple-Cooked Frites Served with Spicy Aioli,
House Honey Mustard, Secret Sauce



This is one of our free items, shrimp ceviche with a quesadilla. So good. It is not on the menu.



Voodoo Penne
Cajun Dusted Organic Chicken Breast, Mixed Bell Peppers, Red Onions, Tomatoes, Cream



Hearth Roasted Scallops
House Chorizo, Roasted Squash, Fingerling Potato, Cilantro, Grilled Lime Vinaigrette
We had never had Scallops before, and Dusty isn't a sea food fan but we both loved these!




Some kind of Asian soup, I guess the chef first started cooking while he was in Asia and the way people celebrate anniversaries or love...I cant remember what he said, is this soup. It was really good also

1 comment:

Brody and Jen said...

I love trying new places. The ceviche looks great, I have made halibut ceviche it was good. Do you have a MK website I can go to, if so FB it to me.