Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little Update

My last few posts have just been slide shows. I love doing slide shows because it doesn't look like I take a thousand pictures if they just breeze through them. But then I hate them because I can't write what is going on. I guess most everyone knows that we were in Utah for Christmas. It was SOOO good to be home with our family and friends, we get so wrapped up in everyday life that I tend to forget how much I really do miss everyone. When we were there we ran from here to there and everywhere in between. Christmas was nice and snowy. Dusty came home the day after with Jaime and Austin my cousin joined them and he stayed the weekend.

I stayed in Utah until the 30th for Lorrie and Bryan's reception, then drove home with Lyndsey and Brett since they came for New Years. When we were packing to leave I had over packed just a tad...and Lyndsey ended up breaking her trunk in the process of getting my bag in her car. I told her I would ride in the back of the car with my bag, but she was trying to give me more room. We ended up in Brett's truck and started south. New Years we went to some friends house and most of Lynn and Brett's visit consisted of eating and wii playing. We had Audrey and Cole over for cards one night and it was a lot of fun to get to know them, we are related but never have really hung out. I hope we didn't scare them away!


I started back to work Monday and I am ready for a vacation already. The Holidays were great, and what a difference a year makes. I am looking forward to what 2009 brings. Life seems positive right now and I hope that this year stays that way. Thank you to all our family and friends who made 2008 great. I am so looking forward to 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO ready for '09. Like you, I am feeling some positive vibes.....I am glad you had a great holidays. I know it is crappy to have to go back to real life....