Thursday, January 8, 2009

The rest of Utah trip

I still have pictures from Utah that need to be seen and posted. I love pictures.

I loved this view of the mountains from mom's porch
Dusty pretending to pick his nose. We were at Becky's on Christmas for the Prime Rib cook off
Fred and Jake. Fred was passed out as usual

Me and Brady at the Jazz game. My last night in town my mom told me to take their Jazz tickets at 6:15 for a 7 o'clock game. So I called my snowboard instructor and asked if he wanted to go. He said YES
Brady liked this car and thought it was "SWEET" so we took a picture
Fred and Bryan worked so hard keeping the drive way cleared of all the snow. I did somehow get stuck in the Dodge one day and had to have Bryan come and get me out, but I think that was user error on my part.
Cortez trying to get Fred's train
We tried wrapping Cortez up for the gift exchange, maybe Brent would have taken him...YEAH RIGHT!

2 comments:

Brody and Jen said...

Glad you guys had fun on your trip up here. Maybe nextimg we can all go snowboarding together

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I love the pic with you and your cute instructor at the Jazz game