Monday night Dusty played softball again, I wasn't able to make the game but he came home with some bloody knee's. Not that I thought it was funny...but kinda. A few weeks ago I had posted about him playing softball and that everything would be good as long as we didn't end up at Urgent Care. Well another game down, and no Urgent Care visit success again. I just wanted to share his poor little knee's. I was telling some people at work about his knee's and we are still yet to put two and two together on how they ended up that way but I guess that is just Dusty for ya!
3 comments:
you guys play softball? or is it just a mens team? at least its not bad enough to go to the urgent care!
Ouch! Hope your feeling better!
poor Dusty. hope it is feeling better
Post a Comment