Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sand Dunes Slide Shows

I went camping last week with my family. Dusty had to work and was unable to go I had to drive the furthest so I think I should get some kind of award for that. A few people thought that I was crazy for making the long drive by myself but I just said that I love my family that much! I HAD A BLAST! and after the first day, if I had to turn around and drive another 9 hours to come home it would have been SO WORTH IT! They might not let me go back again because I get camera happy also...as you can tell I had to make 2 slide shows to fit everything!

3 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

how fun

Crazy Like a Fox said...

looks like I missed a good time!

Amanda Finlinson said...

I can't believe you drove that whole way by yourself! But what a fun trip!