Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in Utah

We went to Utah for Christmas this year and it was so cold. We had a great time but were so happy to be back home in 60 degree weather. I only fell once in the snow and it did take me a minute to get back up, I think that comes with the old age.
Kevin, Larry and Dusty
Becky, Me, Alisha, Jaime, Mistee and Ahsley
Dusty and all of his siblings minus BJ who didn't come home from China
Dusty and all of his siblings minus BJ who didn't come home from China
Reese...she is just to cute for words

Jessica, Rusty, Brody and Jennell
Me and Jaime
Austin and his snuggie :)
Us with Papa
Reese and Cortez
Teryn and Hannah
Tracy and Lacy
Mom and Fred dealing with the chaos
Teryn and Brady

1 comment:

Whitney Fox said...

I personally like your comment on Grandma and Fred :)