We haven't been hitting a lot of food places lately, so we decided it was time to go to Matt's Big Breakfast... Matt's has been on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and it actually had a dish on the 50's best dishes but it is a burger and had nothing to do with their breakfast.
Me and Dusty went and we were really wanting breakfast, so we decided that we would have to make another trip to Matt's for the burger. Matt's is in downtown Phoenix and so we hate driving down there but it was so worth it! Dusty got the waffle and bacon he said it was good worth having again.
I had the Pancakes. I am not a big fan of pancakes but these were SOOOO GOOD. and they had homemade maple syrup they just melt in your mouth. If you are thinking about hitting up Matt's here is the website and the menu, very basic.


3 comments:
lets go there when I visit. (if we can ever get down there) looks good
You should be a food critic. I love your food blog posts.
Dude I love that place! The bacon was amazing. Great blog btw guys!
Post a Comment