Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekly Update

Just some pics from the last week, I am trying to do a post once a week even if we are boring and not doing much.

This was us at Pooja's Birthday last week, we had a blast and it was good to see some old friends that we haven't seen in a while

The fam...Radha, Gopaul, and Pooja...brother and sisters. I love these guys and how they have adopted me and Dusty into their family.


We had a sand volleyball night at my friends apartment, we were so excited that it was cooling off we decided to grill and play some volleyball!

Kim, Summer, Me and Hannah. Just hanging out, I love these girls and we always have so much fun hanging out with them


We lead a simple life I like to think. Oh yeah and a school update...I am proud of myself I might add. I got back one of my papers from English and got a A-, then in my Sociology class a got a A on my test!! I love Sociology, and my teacher is awesome. My English class is a little difficult, I like things explained and communicated clearly and well this class could use some of that. But my teacher keeps things interesting, at least I always have a smile on in there :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

School? That is great! Good for you! And you don't look like you have a boring life.....come to my house for boring.

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Good job on the classes! Keep up the good work. and you guys are definitely not boring - it seems like you always have something going on!