Friday, October 29, 2010

Kim's Shower/Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday was my really good friend Kim's Shower/Bachelorette Party. When I first got the invite I thought it was a little weird to be doing both on the same day back to back, but it actually worked really well and we all had a blast!

She is getting married 12-11-10, and she is obsessed with Christmas so everything at her parents was decorated for Christmas everything down to the Santa sugar cookies. We had d
inner, played some games, and opened presents. Dinner was so good and everything was just perfect.

All of her presents, we opened presents for what felt like forever

Haha one of her gifts


All dressed up and ready to go, she looked so pretty

Erin, Kim's sister dishing out our necklaces

Our party bus


Inside the bus

Natalia and I

Haha, on our way out we had to stop and get some money from her dad who was at her little brother's football game. He plays for MCC and scored a touchdown that night so I told him he was good enough to get a picture with me.

The Mama's...Groom and Brides

1 comment:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

wow look at you and all your updates, I haven't been on your blog for a bit but looks like you guys have been having a good time.