Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN at the Hunter's

This year we had a Halloween party at our house, and it was a blast. We made my mom's homemade chili and that took a few days and then Dusty decided to have chili cheese dogs which were delish!

Dusty ended up being Brett Michaels, he won this guitar that day at his company picnic and that helped him decide what to be, and I was a lady bug

Dusty's new guitar!

Jeannie, Aerial and Donna all sista's

Found Cortez a lady bug costume, so we were twins!

Jaime and her "Special Friend" Nick

Katie, Kim, Donna and Britney

Casey and Natalia were cowboys and Tana was Pocahontas

Joann and I, she is slowly becoming a regular in my life

Dusty, Me and Richard...he is so funny

2 comments:

Madalyn said...

haha I love Dusty's "Brett Michaels" face :) FUNNY!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

You look great! love Dusty's so funny.