Zumba: A fusion of Latin and International music, this class combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that are not only fun, but easy to do.
Yeah...I am not sure I believe that class description of Zumba, well mostly the EASY TO DO PART. Yesterday I tried my first Zumba class, I have so many friends who go on and on about how awesome it is. Well DUH...I don't think I burned off the calories that I gained from the piece of gum I was chewing. Well it could have been that I spent half the class standing there because I had no idea what was going on, that must have been it, because everyone else in there seemed to be breaking a sweat. I'm still trying to decide if I will be returning to a Zumba class. I just think that if I am spending an hour at the gym I better be breaking a sweat, and I am just not sure I have the patience's to keep trying to get my sweat on!
Yeah...I am not sure I believe that class description of Zumba, well mostly the EASY TO DO PART. Yesterday I tried my first Zumba class, I have so many friends who go on and on about how awesome it is. Well DUH...I don't think I burned off the calories that I gained from the piece of gum I was chewing. Well it could have been that I spent half the class standing there because I had no idea what was going on, that must have been it, because everyone else in there seemed to be breaking a sweat. I'm still trying to decide if I will be returning to a Zumba class. I just think that if I am spending an hour at the gym I better be breaking a sweat, and I am just not sure I have the patience's to keep trying to get my sweat on!


1 comment:
That pretty much sounds like my experience with Zumba. After 3 or 4 times you kinda get some of the moves down, but still not much of a sweat- in my opinion.
Post a Comment