Well I started the HCG diet! and I am very excited about it! Since January I have been working my butt off at the gym and have toned up but the scale still read the same. In August I started "The Butt Book", and with that a diet. I lost about 8lbs and then once my body got use to eating good it decided that it didn't want to lose any more weight.
I had heard a lot about the HCG diet, I have had several friends who stuck to it have lasting results and look great. After I researched it for a while I decided it would be a good idea to try it. And if it doesn't work, I guess my body is just meant to be this size. Almost done with week one of a three week process, and I am happy so far with the results.
I'll keep you posted, wish me luck!


1 comment:
GOOD LUCK! My parents both went on this diet and lost 40 lbs. They have pretty much kept it off the past 6 mos with an exception of a few lbs. It seems like it is hard, but way worth it. You will do awesome. But seriously, you don't need it. You look great!
Post a Comment