Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flat Stanley

My little niece sent me a Flat Stanley yesterday and I am just so excited about him. For those of you who have no clue...which was me before yesterday Flat Stanley is a kid that got smashed by his bulletin board and was flattened. So his parents stuck him in the mail and sent him to explore the world. Well lucky for me my Stanley is here in Mesa, AZ.

So I am asking for some help from everyone...I wonna make this exciting for Lacy. So this little guy is laminated already to be thrown into my purse and go on an adventure for a week.
First stop my work and then he is off to be seen by the dentist.

I'd love any comments, suggestions or ideas of where my Stanley can go this week!

My Stanley at work with me

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

What if I take a picture Skyping with you... and Flat Stanley and email it to you? Now THAT would be cool? Are you hiking Camelback this weekend, that would be cool too