Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stanley's first day in Arizona

Well I decided that Stanley is just gonna go where ever I go and we will take pictures along the way. So I brought Stanley to work with me yesterday.

I can't figure out how to switch this picture around but here he is arriving at my work

Stanley hanging with me at my desk
Stanley getting his dental xrays
Here he is hanging out with the tooth ranger

Stanley getting his teeth cleaned
Checking out our front display of a 1920's dental office

After work we went and got sushi

And no day is complete without a trip to QT
Getting a soda from QuickTrip

Meeting Cortez
I think he likes Stanley

And to end our day off right we Skyped with Lyndsey and she took a picture of us Skyping...if you look closely in the upper right hand corner you can see Lyndsey taking a picture of us.

1 comment:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

I am impressed! What a great Aunt you are! Lacy will be so excited.