I use Mary Kay everyday...and for the most part LOVE everything Mary Kay. They just rolled out this new product that I got and am LOVING IT!! I have always struggled to keep my eyebrows straight and hate pictures of me when my eyebrows are out of line. I think I learned a trick from Lyndsey years ago to spray a little hairspray on your finger tips, run it across your brow and then get a comb to make it all perfect. Every time I do that I tend to break out in my brow. Well this little number does the trick and it comes with a mascara brush inside to make everything just perfect! Had to post because this is my new favorite product!



2 comments:
Hey, don't be giving out my tips, lol. I think I must also get some of that. How much?
ditto for lyndsey's question - how much? how long have you been using it? does it make your brow break out?
Post a Comment