Our "Culinary Adventure" took us to Stax Burger Bistro http://www.staxburgerbistro.com/ in Old Town. We have been past this restaurant so many times and just tried it out. Their burgers are pretty small a little bigger then a slider and so you try a few at a time
For starters we had the hummus and pita bread. I am having this weird craving for hummus lately, I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH! I eat it everywhere.
Short Rib with provolone cheese, horseradish and onion rings.
Turkey Burger infused with spinach, feta cheese, yellow red bell peppers topped with provolone cheese, grilled pineapple fresh guac and pico de gallo.
Shrimp Po'Boy Beer battered shrimp with melted pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and red pepper.
Lamb Colorado lamb topped with feta cheese, grape tomato
This was a real contemporary place, and very open and airy. I highly recommend it!





1 comment:
Yummy
Post a Comment