By the name of this place I would have NEVER tried it. But it was in the Phoenix Magazine for best Asian dish and so away we went. SO GOOD!! I recommend it and it was pretty cheap!
For appetizers we had crab puffs...which we eat to fast so no pic and Dusty had to have some chicken wings. I have no comment on the wings since I refuse to eat them but the crab puff was excellent!

We ended up getting a family meal...It was just Dusty and I but hey we wanted left overs for dinner. This is the Chicken Lo
Mein 
Sweet and Sour Pork with onions, carrots and peppers

Broccoli shrimp cooked with carrots in a light sauce

Chicken Fried Rice

And here it all is for just the two of us. People kept looking at us like we had never eaten before with all the food. I think going family style is the best way!
1 comment:
yum
Post a Comment