I hate going out on Valentine's Day. This year Dusty told me that he was going to make me a 7 course meal. Once he got started 7 got switched to 6 and then down to 5. That's okay because by the time we were done I was plenty happy with my 5 courses. For those of you who have never had Dusty's cooking...I am sorry. Dusty is such a great cook and comes up with things to make all the time. Random things that I would have no clue how to make. Dusty wanted me to take pictures for the blog to share with everyone of his lovely creations. THEY WERE SO GOOD!
Our salad. It had diced red peppers, sliced turkey wrapped inside a lettuce leaf covered with ranch dressing
Our main dish: steak fillet, with bacon and horseradish, and A1 for dipping. Dessert: never got a picture...Dusty was done with the camera by the time we got to dessert but it was yummy also. We had vanilla bean ice cream with fresh cut strawberries and chocolate shavings.




4 comments:
How freakin cute is your hubby!!! I love it. I actually remember eating a chicken dish of Dusty's one time ....very tasty!! Random for me to remember it but I guess it was THAT good. haha. Lucky girl.
Ummmm.....where was my 5 course meal??? Looks delish!
Dusty is a way good cook. Your lucky. Rusty makes a great PB&J well it looks like it, I've never eat'n one he has made.
Dusty's the best, I may need a few of those recipes!!!
Post a Comment