Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Softball Game

Monday night Dusty got asked by some friends to fill in at their softball game since our friend Casey had gotten his wisdom teeth taken out and was unable to play. Casey really wanted to play but his girlfriend called the Oral Surgeon and they said he couldn't play he was pretty upset.

But Dusty got to play so he was excited. I have some friends that play softball and it seems that every week they come to work with someone else who got injured. I kept telling Dusty that it would be a great night as long as we didn't end up at Urgent Care. He didn't think that was as funny as I did until he realized that both his older brothers actually got injured playing softball, and then he started thinking the same thing about the Urgent Care.

Everything went well and we both had a great time, the weather was perfect! They won the first game and lost the second. Dusty was pretty sore but he played good, he made me PROUD!
You can hardly see Dusty but he was running to first base, this was the first of a few times he got on base, but I forgot to take pictures of the other times I was to busy taking pictures of everything else going on.
Tana our score keeper
Poor Casey, he was so sad he couldn't play he just stood outside the fence and cheered his team on.
Richard, Richard, Richard. He keeps me shaking my head every time I see him. He wears these PINK socks every time he plays.
SUPERSTITIOUS

This is random, but when I was going to the bathroom I couldn't believe how big this hole was in the door. All the doors had it and I thought it to be very odd.
Me and Jameson, he is SOOO cute. He is the best baby I have ever seen he just hangs out and watches every thing that is going on.
The Fans on our side
Oh one more of Jameson, did I tell you how cute he is? Well he is.
Casey looked so cute with his man purse.

1 comment:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I'm glad he didn't end up in Urgent Care.