Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SUPERBOWL!!!

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY....what a sad, sad day for my Dusty. Dusty was so excited for the superbowl he could hardly sleep. All day on Sunday he just kept telling me that he wished it was over all ready and the game hadn't even started! We had two parties that we had to hit by the end of the game, One at Tana's and the other at Ceaser's Casa...not to be confused with Ceaser's Palace in Vegas.
Rich made his own Cardinal's shirt....a little rough on the edges but hey that is Richard.
Kinda dark...Me and Dusty on the bottom left. You can see how we made our "OWN" stadium seating with lawn chairs and the couches! We all put on those 3-D glasses, when I took mine off I had a migraine for a day and a half.
Ceaser and his 3-D glasses, what a stud ALL THE SINGLE LADIES... I will hook you up if you want! He is a keeper.
Ceaser's HUGE projection screen...It was huge I felt like I was sitting on the front row at the movie theaters!
And the little kids playing in the street. I hardly ever see kids in the street in AZ, I had to take a picture.

No comments: