Monday, November 30, 2009

Our THANKSGIVING

Larry and Vada Dusty's parents came down from Utah for the week and we had great weather for them to play in. We had a small gathering on Thanksgiving just us and Larry, Vada and Jaime. Thank goodness for Walmart, and Fry's being open on Thanksgiving or somethings we would have done with out.
I don't cook, so Dusty, his dad and Jaime did the honors of feeding us
Our table...I am not one for decorations or fancy things on my table but my mother should be proud at least we didn't eat on paper plates.
Ummm...Grams homemade rolls from scratch and Cortez trying to catch a piece of anything.
The day after Thanksgiving we have our annual miniature golf tournament

The girls
Whoever loses buys In and Out.. I am pretty sure I was suppose to buy after this tournament but Vada helped me out and bought us lunch.
The Hunter's
Jaime

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

sorry we missed it! we really wanted to come! next year :) cole and i are thinking about having a christmas party!! i will let you know!