Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My other Valentine

Since Dusty had to work on Valentines Day Jaime asked me to go and see a movie and grab some dinner. I realized I don't have enough pictures of Jaime on my blog so here we are together

We went to go and see Valentines Day, it was good. I would defiantly rent it, I wouldn't spend my money to go and see it. Just wanted to tell Jaime thanks for being my Valentine and making sure that I didn't sit home alone on Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Brody and Jen said...

Jess and I know how it is to have the hubby's work weekends. We are each others dates a lot. The movie looks like it has a lot of things going on at one time.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Jen was my date tonight for sushi with friends. We will have to rent the move. Thanks for the info