The other day I was working or at least pretending to and I kept spelling the word "ACORSE" and acorse it kept coming up that the word was spelled wrong. I get this often when I spell acorse but always figure that I am smarter then the spell check and so I leave it be. So getting back to working I started asking the girls that I work with how is the correct way to spell acorse? And they said "O F C O U R S E" I told them I know that is how you spell "OF COURSE" but I need to spell "ACORSE" Well as you may know I was disappointed to find out that there is no such word as "ACORSE" I told this story to Dusty the other day and he told me that I should be embarrassed and shouldn't be telling anyone this story. I told him no, we need to make this a word and put it in the dictionary. I don't know how to go about that and don't think I really want to put that much effort into making this a word but I will continue to use it as if it was a word. If anyone ever questions it I say and will always say "Well I did graduate from LEHI HIGH! So give me a break."
Zombie Attack Roblox Cheat Engien
5 years ago


2 comments:
Oh Shalice, we all now people from Utah talk weird! j/k Don't be jealous that I am ready for Christmas, I would be glad to come and help you!
Hahahahaha that is hilarious! I had a moment like that the other day with the word "eavesdrop". I always thought the word was "easedrop". There ain't no doubt our Fox genes may have something to do with that too!!!
Post a Comment