Well December 19th last year was a sad day. We lost our Cory. Cory was only 38. We miss him everyday, I hope he knows how much he meant to us. The picture that is below is the last picture taken of Cory it was for their family Christmas card and was taken two days before he died. Cory did everything for everyone and he lost track of doing things for himself. I have so many funny stories about Cory and I am so glad that I was able to get to know him and be in his family.
I was telling Dusty last week that I was going to be making this post today for Cory, he told me he was thinking the same thing and wanted to write a poem to post. He wanted the poem to let people know that Cory's death was to create happiness for his family. Those were some of his thoughts when he died. Last night when I asked him if he had written his poem he said no he didn't want to think to much about it. I guess my words will have to do.
Cory told me this joke one day, he always was joking. This is how it was told
"They are having a Clinton Sale this weekend at JC Penny, all the pants are half off!"
I replied "Huh, I don't even like JC Penny."
It took me a few minutes to figure it out, or maybe Cory was laughing and wanted me to laugh with him so he ended up telling me what was so funny about it.
I was telling Dusty last week that I was going to be making this post today for Cory, he told me he was thinking the same thing and wanted to write a poem to post. He wanted the poem to let people know that Cory's death was to create happiness for his family. Those were some of his thoughts when he died. Last night when I asked him if he had written his poem he said no he didn't want to think to much about it. I guess my words will have to do.
Cory told me this joke one day, he always was joking. This is how it was told
"They are having a Clinton Sale this weekend at JC Penny, all the pants are half off!"
I replied "Huh, I don't even like JC Penny."
It took me a few minutes to figure it out, or maybe Cory was laughing and wanted me to laugh with him so he ended up telling me what was so funny about it.


2 comments:
I hope Dusty is doing ok. What a Beautiful family Cory has.
Good job sis. I miss him every day too. This is an awesome post and it means so much. It was good for me to see that smile of his in the picture...i was not able to see it much living out here.....Cory I miss you Bro.
Post a Comment