Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY 27th...Now I'm getting old

Yesterday was my birthday! WOW now I am getting old. We got together with some friends and I had a blast! Dusty got me a scarf and a jacket as u can see below since I was wearing them. Dusty told me that he is so SICK of cameras, he kept telling me NO MORE PICTURES! BUt um....I'm the birthday girl I can do what I want.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who came out it was fun! Thanks for all the phone calls, texts and emails everyone, you it helped make this years birthday a GREAT ONE!

US (yeah I was trying to pose thats why my finger is up on my check)
Brian or aka B-Ry
My Green Team...they were all wearing green! I think they planned it but they claim no. Pouria, Nick and Charles
Some of my most favorite girls in the world! Robyn, Diana, Me and Pooja
Albino aka binner (I meant to call him beaner and binner is what he got)
Joe and Shira
Two other ladies that I love Angie and Jeannie
Charles and Nick playing shuffleboard
Poor Trond...they were playing poker and he looked like a little kid that no one would play with.
Alexxa and Robyn
Charles
Cindy, Steph, Jeannie and Oscar
Carly, Joe and Trond

3 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I'm glad you had a good B-day party. Man you are getting old. I wish you lived back home, I miss you. We will have to celebrate when you get to Utah.

Brody and Jen said...

Holy Sh*t you are getting old!!!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

27?!? Holy crap! where does the time go you old fart :-)