For those of you who don't know, my best friend is Jessica. We have know each other since Junior High but didn't like each other until High School. I still wonder what kind of trouble we could have gotten into during those three years, but I think we are both, along with our parents glad that we never had those extra years together. Now instead of our parents worrying about us every time the two of us are together our husbands get to do the worrying...Sorry Dusty and Rusty. Oh yeah, and she married a guy named Rusty and ACORSE I am married Dusty so I think it was all meant to be. Anyways Jessica comes twice a year and stays at the Hyatt downtown for work. So twice a year I get to go and play with Jessica while she is in town... most the time she is only here for about 48 hours and this time it was even less. I was happy to play with Jessica, even if i was only a few hours. I only got a few pictures because ACORSE my camera died. MISS YA JESS!
2 comments:
I didn't know you two were such good friends. She is so sweet! I'm glad you had a good time! :-)
ya she is ok. I get her all the time :)
Post a Comment