WOW, I really wonder how people with kids get anything done, even just a shower. Last night Becky let me watch the girlie's. I started the night with all three Teryn, Maycee, and Reece. About an hour in Becky had to come and get baby Reece, she wasn't so happy to be there. For the hour Reece was there she was not a happy camper. I really don't know how people have kids and survive, they take your full attention. Once Becky got Reece we started mixin up the cookie dough. I don't cook, and last time I tried doubling the cookie recipe I blew up the mixer REALLY it was smoking. Well I somehow forgot about that because I have a new mixer now and doubled the recipe again. Dusty came home and asked what I was doing...once I told him, he took over. We finally got some cookies made and started decorating. And if anyone knows what "Blow torch and peanut butter" means please let me know. Because that is all these two little monkeys were saying all night. Here are some pictures and the slideshow also because they wanted ALL the pictures on the blog.
I bought the girls some heart glasses for a little Valentine present so we took some pictures with our shades on. 





5 comments:
How cute! Can you come make Valentine cookies with Brittany now?
Look how cute you are! Looks like they had so much fun!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Did you make us some cookies???
Rusty realy wants some.
Thanks EC they had so much fun!! what's with Teryn and the "gangsta" signs??
Post a Comment