Monday, March 2, 2009

Cheese and Wine

On Friday night one of our friends had a Wine and Cheese party, since we are not big wine people we enjoyed the cheese's! It was fun to get together with everyone. I took so many pictures as always so here are a few. We had a great time.
US
My hot husband, doesn't he look so cute? I love him!
Dane and his fine line of glass ware that was falling apart!
Dusty and Pouria
Our cheese platter, Dusty does such a good job at making things look nice and taste so great!
This was my favorite cheese, it was fresh mozzarella with some kind of vinegar on top
IT WAS SO GOOD!

Me, Robyn, Trond and Alicia...just meet this girl Alicia she is Robyn's friend from Cali we both agree that we could have been best friends forever. I LOVE HER!
This is Shannon, she totally showed up with Welch's Grape Juice and squeaky cheese from Cache County Utah I told her she was representin BYU style! Since she is from the YOUNG line of people.
HAHA Pouria was messing around and got the YOYO stuck in Pooja's hair it was so funny, she was pretty upset but we all had a good laugh.
Charles feeding Dusty some grapes, they were plastic so they didn't taste so great I'm sure.
Pooja, Me and Alicia
Me, Lauren, Robyn and ALicia
Dane, Lavonne, and Nick aka GAGNER.

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

fun!!! next time i want to go! :)

Brody and Jen said...

ya some how is missed getting a pic of Deb LOL!!
You guys are looking like you are having fun.

Shanna said...

You guys are just as cute as you were in "the old days" :)