Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our new piece of "FINE ART"

I figured since everyone is going to see it eventually I might as well get it out there!
Dusty's thoughts on tattoos: LOVES THEM! Personal artistic expression for those who can't say how they feel. A second window into a persons soul past and present.
Shalice's thoughts(RULES)on tattoos: Everyone is allowed to have one. Should never get one just because, needs to have a reason and meaning.
This is Dusty's version, Dusty never has a version so pay attention. This is from his mouth on what went down!
Friday afternoon around 3, DUSTIN B text me 'HEAD TO SCOTTSDALE, I AM GETTIN INKED.' I got on the horn to actually see if he was serious. 'How could he defy me' I thought as I dialed his cell with a subtle rage. When he answered I asked "Are U SERIOUS????" he replied "YES, gotta go I'm in the chair." Rage, sadness, and a sense of no control pushed tears from my eyes. My co-workers politely asked "Are you okay?" As tears came to the surface with the heat of an angry volcano I replied "I'm gonna hurt my husband!"
When he got home I saw what was done: IT HAS MEANING, IT HAS A REASON and IT MEANS A LOT TO MY HUSBAND, well nothing left to say. I still love him!



FYI Mom and Fred it does not wash off... I ONLY WISH!

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Dusty sounds a lot like Cole!!! You sound a lot like Me. but i would hurt Cole if he went and got one without me there! I know i dont have a say in what he gets (cuz it is his body and he can do what he wants with it) but i like to FEEL like i get a say :)

p.s. tell Dusty nice "fine art"

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

wow that is big. And it is "fine art"

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Congratulations on your new 'art' :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice art ya got there...but what body part is it on? Hard for me to tell....ya, I am stupid...

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

I'm not really a fan of tattoos but I have to say that I love the canvas it's painted on. We think Dusty is great!