Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 YEARS!!!!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!



Yeah this was our picture from our wedding invitations...I really wish I could find an invitation maybe for next years post! 8 years ago today I became Mrs Shalice Fox Hunter, wow how time flies when you are having fun.

All and All we have moved from Utah to Arizona back to Utah and then back to Arizona, and all of that happened within the first six months of marriage. I think moving to Arizona was the best decision that we (I really mean Dusty) made for US. I didn't think that at the time and it took me three years to figure that out but I am glad that we are here.

I am so happy to be married to Dusty he is the best guy ever and I don't know how I got so lucky to get him to marry me. I just hope the next 8 PLUS years go as well as the past 8 years!


I had to add this picture...a few weeks ago Lyndsey went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens that is where we got married and this is how it looks now. It was amazing and still is!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You guys are perfect for each other! I am so glad that you are happy and wish you many more happy years!

H3@th3r said...

Yay! Happy anniversary! :) <3 <3 <3

The Roberts Family said...

happy anniversary!!! love you guys!!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

CONGRATS, HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY

Lish said...

I am so glad that you two are married. I love that you are my sister in law and that you love my brother. You two are my goal. I want to grow up and be like you.