This is gonna be a quick post...if i drag it out I might lose it. Becky and Jake left and headed back to Utah. After 11 years in Arizona they finally went back HOME. And the best timing ever just before the 110 degree weather!

Saying goodbye was pretty tough...Becky and Jake have helped us so much words can't explain it. I know that we will be seeing each other soon and that helps...Powell trip in 3 weeks! I am gonna miss my big sister but I know that this is a good thing for them. My T-Bug and Maycer I am going to miss like crazy...I will miss our little play dates and especially the all the cookies and cupcakes that we would make!

There moving truck was filling up fast but the boys had a strategy of how it was all going to fit together.

I got to take T-Bug and Maycer to Target to get T's new glasses...they are SO cute. This is them posing for the camera.

T-Bug I love the glasses!

The poor lady, we got her with 2 minutes to spare before closing time but we HAD to get the glasses before the move.


Becky and Reese, she had to carry her around in the backpack so something could get done..nothing gets done unless she is happy!

Stinker, she is leaving before we could even become friends...she cried the one time I had her!
3 comments:
so sad. But welcome back to Utah Becky and Jake. Shalice you should follow them home.
Oh that makes me sad. We love them!!
Okay so you made me cry.. The only good thing is we are going to Utah this week so I get to see my friends again...
Post a Comment