Monday, June 29, 2009

My two Chef's

Two chef's that I don't think I could live without....
This guy Chris Bianco is the guy that own's Pizzeria Bianco. That place is so good, he let me and Dusty go back and take a picture with him. We have been to Pizzeria Bianco before and every time it is amazing. This time Dusty showed up at 4 it doesn't open til 5 and we got seated just past 7!

This is when Chris was on the Opera show with Gayle Oprah's BFF there.
Jimmy Kimmel had him on his show, he was also in Martha Stewart Magazine but I can't find a phot.
Out back they had this cute little old Lemonade stand and so I made Dusty take a picture with me. Thank goodness for self timers

2 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

I keep hearing about this place and sooo want to go but I don't think Dave would ever wait that long. From what I hear, it's worth it!

H3@th3r said...

Awesome! :) I remember that Oprah episode too haha!