Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dr Holexa's Christmas Party

It seems like yesterday that I was busy blogging all through December of last year. One Christmas party after another. And here we are again. Where does time go? The other night Dr and Mrs Holexa had their annual Christmas party. It is always so intimate and fun, they make everyone feel like family. Dr Holexa is the doctor I work under at my work for over 3 years now we have been working together. His wife Debbie is a hygienist and works for Mesa Community College, they use our clinic at night so I run in to her almost every other day. The Holexa's are some of the best people I have met.
Me and Dr Holexa...between him and Dusty over the past 3 or 4 months they don't let me go a day or two without fresh flowers on my desk. I think they have a schedule I don't know about.
Some of the girls students in my clinic that I have gotten to be really close with. Again with the time I feel that just the other day I was having breakdown's because I missed all my friends that had graduated. It is amazing how other friendships start.
Aww my girlies... Julia, Anna, Michele, Me and Andraina (those antlers aren't mine, just happen to be at the right time and right place)
Dr Holexa and some of the guys from our clinic
Debbie and Eiliah who is their grandson, his curly hair is to die for. So cute!

No comments: