Monday, December 14, 2009

My first Boat Parade

Last Saturday was my first ever Christmas boat parade. IT WAS THE COOLEST THING EVER! and I finally figured out where I want to live when I grow up on this lake and in this house that the Christmas party was at. Mike and Cathy were the hosts, they live on a man made lake in Ahwatukee. I was lucky to get an invite and was so sad that Dusty had to work...I had enough fun for the both of us :)
The boat that we road in
Mike and Cathy's house from the lake. Seriously Griswold's Christmas Vacation is all that comes to mind when you see this place.
Jeannie and I in the boat ready for our boat ride
Tim and Katie

The rest of the boat with Mike aka Clark Griswold as the captain
We were taking in some water...just a little scary out in the middle of the lake.
The back of our boat. The Polar bear was our caboose
Cathy in her new SNUGGIE that Jeannie got her for Christmas
Cathy and Jeannie
Me, Mike and Jeannie
Jeannie, Katie and Me
Oh and to end the night just a few fireworks on the lake!

1 comment:

Madalyn said...

That looks freaking awesome :) How fun!