Last Saturday was Dusty's 30th Birthday and we had a party to celebrate. I realized I hate throwing parties and get togethers. If you have one I will try to be there but don't expect me to throw one. I was so stressed about the party. But luckily everything turned out well, I had a few people more then I had planned for but we had plenty of room and tons of fun! For anyone who couldn't make it we missed you,and will have to find sometime to get together soon.
We ended up going out to The Bungalow in Scottsdale, it was really nice and laid back definitely Dusty's type of place.
We ended up going out to The Bungalow in Scottsdale, it was really nice and laid back definitely Dusty's type of place.











3 comments:
sorry we didnt make it!! but love you guys and we do need to go out soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dusty
Oh I forgot to text him happy birthday, so tell him. Glad you guys had a great time, it looked fun.
Looks like fun! You're so good at taking pictures and documenting memories! :)
Post a Comment