Wow, I can't believe it has been 3 years ago that we lost Cory. We miss and think of him everyday, and it makes me happy to know that he knows we love him so much. Cory went to Brazil for his mission and so Dusty takes this time to cook Brazilian food...and it is always so good :)
Rodizio (Brazilian BBQ); Linguisa, bacon wrapped turkey, Parmesan crusted sirloin, and grilled pineapple.
Gotta have some carbs...Dusty loves eating everything peasant style so you rip a piece of bread and then grab some meat and then dip it in the sauce.
Dusty came up with this dipping sauce.....which like everything else was very good. It had miracle whip, A-1 sauce, paprika, mustard and not sure what else


1 comment:
wow I need to get on my blog more often, I had to read all your blogs I hadn't seen.
Post a Comment