Many of you who know us know our Futon, haha that is the only piece of furniture Dusty brought into the relationship. Dusty bought the futon in 2001 right before we got married when he moved into his first apartment in Arizona. His apartment complex was called Colores Del Sol off of Mesa Dr and McKellips.
Well yesterday we said goodbye to the futon, it has done a good job over the 9+ years that we have owned it. The people that ended up buying it asked if it could be delivered, it was one less thing that we had to find room for so we said yes. Well when I called the people to get directions they gave me the address, I asked them what the apartment complex was called cause the address was all to familiar. They lived in Colores Del Sol.
Needless to say, we are very pleased that the futon found its way back home to Colores Del Sol.



3 comments:
haha That's funny
That's the best futon ever. I have slept on that thing many a times. :)
that is so dang funny, good for your futon, haha
Post a Comment