I hate moving, I am not sure I know anyone who likes to move...if so I don't think I want to be their friend because I never want to help them move. Well we have moved, we are getting settled and between moving and finishing up my semester at school I think my therapy this week has been blogging...so excuse my thousand posts because they are helping me get through it all.
We moved in with Dusty's little sister Jaime, it is a nice condo and a great location by the Superstition Springs Mall. I can't complain my drive to work is about 2 mins at the most and that is if I hit the one red light, and we are located next to a mall a dream that has always been in the back of my head since I was a kid when I would ride the bus to the mall. We parted with a few things that have been with us for a while but we really don't have the room for it here, who am I kidding we hardly have room for us here. We went from a 3 bedroom house with a two car garage to a one bedroom with a one car garage that is full of all our crap. We will get through it and it will be worth it...I repeat that often. Anyways, back to the books, finals are on the 13th and then I'm done for a month hopefully then I can get the place organized!
We moved in with Dusty's little sister Jaime, it is a nice condo and a great location by the Superstition Springs Mall. I can't complain my drive to work is about 2 mins at the most and that is if I hit the one red light, and we are located next to a mall a dream that has always been in the back of my head since I was a kid when I would ride the bus to the mall. We parted with a few things that have been with us for a while but we really don't have the room for it here, who am I kidding we hardly have room for us here. We went from a 3 bedroom house with a two car garage to a one bedroom with a one car garage that is full of all our crap. We will get through it and it will be worth it...I repeat that often. Anyways, back to the books, finals are on the 13th and then I'm done for a month hopefully then I can get the place organized!


5 comments:
You used to ride the bus to the mall???
we miss you guys!! when can we hang out?
I don't remember you riding the bus to the mall?! And YES, you will get through it, and it will be for the better!
I remember riding the bus to the mall a few times, Because I was always confused with the UTA bus schedule.
just looked at your last 3 post and congrat on your 10k. And good luck on you finals. And ha ha try not to spend all your time at the mall.
Post a Comment