Friday, December 10, 2010

Kim and Mike's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

It is almost the big day..this Saturday 12-11-10 and our really good friends Kim and Mike will be gettin Hitched! Last night was their rehearsal dinner at her parents house, they had Mexican food and margaritas...so good!

The lovely couple Mike and Kim

The bride and I in this awesome chair that her dad got, they remind me of the Griswold's

The couple

I loved this chair

Our friend Carissa, she was a awesome bartender

They had this cake made up with their baby pictures on it, it was so good!

Group photo, Summer, Mike, Kim and I

Kim's dad use to be in a Christian Rock band, and they put the band back together to sing at the dinner, they are huge Catholics and so it was very interesting to listen to the music.

Tomorrow they are getting married, wedding is at 2 in a Catholic church. I am excited since I have never been to a Catholic church wedding and I can't wait to see what all goes on.






No comments: