Looks like you had a good time. But we missed you guys at Grandma's!!
I agree with Marci, you and Dusty were missed! It does look like a lot of fun. Have a safe trip back!
I was not a drill sargeant! I was just trying to keep things moving along! I thought I did a fabulous job :-)
i found your blog and im so going to "blog stalk" you now. :)
I just love you and your fam! I hope you had a great Christmas and new years. I am sure you did. John says Hello to you an Dusty. xoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. But we missed you guys at Grandma's!!
I agree with Marci, you and Dusty were missed! It does look like a lot of fun. Have a safe trip back!
I was not a drill sargeant! I was just trying to keep things moving along! I thought I did a fabulous job :-)
i found your blog and im so going to "blog stalk" you now. :)
I just love you and your fam! I hope you had a great Christmas and new years. I am sure you did. John says Hello to you an Dusty. xoxo
Post a Comment