Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEST Pulled Pork Plate

My mom and Fred were here last week and when it came time to decide where to go to dinner Dusty suggested another 50's Best Dishes. Pulled Pork Plate from Joe's Real BBQ. We have had this before but have never gone to the actual restaurant, usually we go to places that have it catered. We walked into the restaurant and my mom leans over to me and said "I think you chose a perfect place for Fred." When I looked over and saw the John Deere Tractor sitting in the middle of the restaurant I knew what she was talking about.

Whether on a plate or a bun, the pecan-smoked pulled pork here is a crowd-pleaser. It’s lean yet juicy and full of flavor even before sauce touches it. Give up on the gristly, gamey stuff elsewhere and do as the locals do.

(picture from the internet)

Dusty of course got the Pulled Pork, I went with the chicken sandwich. Oh yeah and that Mac and Cheese that is off to the side...TO DIE FOR! They both were really good!

I forgot to get a picture of all of our food, we were enjoying our dinner with my Mom and Fred and it slipped my mind. But at least we got a picture with the John Deere... Thanks for coming with us mom and Fred and thanks again for dinner!

1 comment:

Brody and Jen said...

There is good food in Utah, you should come here.