Monday, August 10, 2009

The BEST Lamb Kebab Plate


Well on Friday we were off to get another 50's Best Dishes. This time we headed to Chandler to Spices Mediterranean Kitchen for the best lamb kebab plate.

Doesn't it look delish? Yeah well we wouldn't know...they ran out. I thought Dusty was going to have a breakdown. He was so excited and we drove clear over there for NOTHING! But we ordered some other food and it was so good.


Dusty ended up getting the lamb plate with humus and cucumber salad

I went for something a little less healthy and got the gyro and fries....SO GOOD and I can't forget the ketchup and mayonnaise to make FRY SAUCE


I guess this means that we will have to venture out to Spices Mediterranean Kitchen another day. It was really good :)

4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

sorry we missed out... the wedding was taking forever!!!! we need to plan something! you guys should come over to see the new house! :) let us know when you have time.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

mmm looks good, I need to eat dinner. Every thing is looking good.

Brody and Jen said...

Lamb? It does look good.
I am also exited Jess can put more that four pic on her blog. Her last post had six. I can only figure five on mine. We are not the brightest bradys of the bunch.

H3@th3r said...

I love reading about your 50 best dishes adventures! :)