Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BUNKO night

Last Friday we had BUNKO night FINALLY! We use to get together at least once a month with a group of girls and play but over the past few years...I guess we all got busy and stopped. This was the first and hopefully there will be more to come.

Oh yeah did I mention the fact that I won all the MINI BUNKO's...OH WELL I DID! I might have sucked at every other category but I did dominate the MINI's!
Me and Kimbo
I forgot my camera so had to get some pics with my cell phone...they are a little fuzzy.
Angie and Jeannie with the BUNKO BOA
Me and Jeannie...she forgot to look at the camera!
Kim had a bunch of ideas to try and get BUNKO...see if you rub the dice together and then blow on them...you will for sure get BUNKO
Stephany from MK...she is so cute.

1 comment:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

You forgot your camera? That never happens.