
This failed to make the 50's Best dishes but was visited by DINERS,DRIVE-INS and DIVES hosted by Guy Fieri on one of our favorite shows. It was on an episode on Sunday and so Dusty knew exactly where he wanted to head on his day off.
Sorry for the half eaten food..... I forgot to take a picture when it first got to the table because I was so hungry to eat it. The Pizza we got was The Margherita it has tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and basil....Yummy
Oh and this little dish is what they call the Chicken Pesto Lasagna it is a family recipe combining chicken and a pesto cream sauce with traditional lasagna and mozzarella baked to perfection.I told Dusty that my fridge is filling up with to much take out he needs to start cooking again. He has had a long week and hasn't been up for cooking so hopefully soon he will start again.
Luckily my clothes are still somehow fitting me threw this. Wish me luck that they will continue to do so and that no buttons fly across the room.



1 comment:
next time call me :)
Post a Comment